Post 180 Mask Requirements
Mask Recommendations & Requirement
As of August 13, 2021, masks, face coverings or face shields are required in all indoor spaces. Read the full Oregon Administrative Rule here.
Businesses and organizations may find signs to post by visiting www.healthoregon.org/covidguidance under the “Business Signage” section.
Settings that may have additional guidance
The following settings may have additional masking requirements. OHA recommends that individuals check requirements before accessing services in these settings.
- Childcare Operations
- K–12 Schools: Ready Schools, Safe Learners guidance
- Health Settings
- Houseless Shelters
- Correctional Facilities
- Certain workplaces as required by the Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OR-OSHA)
- Planes, buses, trains and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within or out of the United States
- U.S. transportation hubs, such as airports and bus stations
- Other settings where an owner or operator has additional requirements for masking