MILWAUKIE POST 180 PHASE ONE RE-OPENING GUIDLINES
The following guidelines are being put in place for the reopening of the American Legion Milwaukie Post. These guidelines are being instituted to comply with county restrictions and to assist in protecting our health of our members. The plan is to reopen the Post on a limited schedule during this phase one time period. These guidelines will be adjusted and updated as circumstances dictate.
- Planned reopening is Friday, June 5ᵗʰ lounge service only.
- Hours of operation 3PM to 9PM (depending on customers).
- Door person on duty to control entry.
- Members only with one guest per member permitted. Maximum group size is 10.
- Membership card REQUIRED for admission.
- ALL personnel required to sign entry / guest book to permit tracking should someone test positive to CoVid-19.
- Once Post capacity (80) is reached entry will be denied. Members may call (503-659-1300) to check on availability.
- Required county designated personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn per county guidelines.
- Members and any guests need to provide their own PPE or may Lounge personnel to sanitize tables between customers.
- Members to order and pick up orders at the bar order station.
- No one will be permitted to sit at the bar.
- Customers to wear appropriate PPE when not seated at their tables.
- Tables to be spaced for 6’ distance requirement and maximum group size of 10.
a) Machines to be spaced as directed by OR Lottery.
b) Members MUST sanitize machines before and after each use.
c) Machine sanitization supplies to be available in lottery room.
- Failure to follow rules will result in being asked to leave. These guidelines MUST be followed and will be adjusted as required to comply with phased reopening developments.