Vaccination Phases and Groups
Published by Oregon Health Authority
Clackamas County COVID-19 vaccine information. Click the “Download” button, then select an underlined link for more information.
Multnomah County COVID-19 vaccine information. Click the “Download” button, then select an underlined link for more information.
Washington County COVID-19 vaccine information. Click the “Download” button, then select an underlined link for more information.
Milwaukie Post 180 Phase One Re-Opening Guidelines
The following guidelines are being put in place for the reopening of the American Legion Milwaukie Post. These guidelines are being instituted to comply with county restrictions and to assist in protecting the health of our members. The plan is to reopen the Post on a limited schedule during this phase one time period. These guidelines will be adjusted and updated as circumstances dictate.
- Planned reopening is Friday, June 5ᵗʰ lounge service only.
- Hours of operation 3PM to 9PM (depending on customers).
- Door person on duty to control entry.
- Members only with one guest per member permitted.
Maximumgroup size is 10.
- Membership card REQUIRED for admission.
- ALL personnel required to sign entry / guest book to permit
tracking should someone test positive to CoVid-19.
- Once Post capacity (80) is reached entry will be denied. Members
may call (503-659-1300) to check on availability.
- Required county designated personal protective equipment (PPE)
will be worn per county guidelines.
- Members and any guests need to provide their own PPE or may
purchase PPE from the Post door person prior to entry.
- Lounge personnel to sanitize tables between customers.
- Members to order and pick up orders at the bar order station.
- No one will be permitted to sit at the bar.
- Customers to wear appropriate PPE when not seated at their
- Tables to be spaced for 6’ distance requirement and maximum
group size of 10.
a) Machines to be spaced as directed by OR Lottery.
b) Members MUST sanitize machines before and after each use.
c) Machine sanitization supplies to be available in lottery room.
- Failure to follow rules will result in being asked to leave.
These guidelines MUST be followed and will be adjusted as required
to comply with phased reopening developments.
~ Post Management